when is it now

mardi 8 septembre 2009

it is an island where I am, brain exposed, I can numbs me the impression that they want nothing but the mere touch of my ears about a draft, it is fine, I'm levitating extra sensory, nothing affects me, I float above me, no gravity, I had the opportunity to surrender, but I preferred to experiment, it allows me rebound easily without the constraint of going through uncertain places, now I'm going straight, a pleasure that I take long to get, he had to pass lots of tests the more stupid than each other, how to eat , must accept the unacceptable, which are white blood cells, lack of chance I only like the red with a little sausage, life is beautiful when we know how to appreciate its lowest value, be simply to hand with a glass of wine, all without a candle lit life, to live simply, nothing else, love to be good, it came to port, the tumult is over, life is wrinkled, is what remains after so many years, a pleasant man who brings to earth woman to love, to real people, the moment for those who accept it, others are not yet ready

Aucun commentaire: