when is it now

jeudi 24 septembre 2009

Human lives his time as he waits for his bus, without knowing how long it will wait until he does nothing, he looks at him, wondering what will happen, but it does anything goes, people go by, a bird flies, life flows like a river from source to sea, the small seed reaches oblivion, the eternal is in the drop, a drop in too and nine months later, he is a child, to grow old, go by that is the area of dead cells, millions of lives when we are still alive, how is this possible, life is so easy, nothing to do, breathe, eat, sleep, one day, two days, fifty years, no problem, it's easy, no difficulty, others die, thousands every day, and me and me I live in my corner, I try to avoid the killers, the racers, heart attacks, the suicide desires, so good, I'm going for rather than against, toward the possible, the other side, the thing, thing, hope to one hundred euros, quickly done wrong, never mind, I can not do better, the important thing is to participate in good order to avoid stepping on two sub is cheap and it can bring a medal in chocolate if you're good

Aucun commentaire: