when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2009

in a year I go through there, or here, I have not decided yet if I'm able to choose my destiny, it's nice to let themselves go nowhere, but I begin to say that I choose, whenever possible, I am not requiring anyone to the point of asking for zero tolerance, three, two, one, zero, go faster than your shadow and do not return, you may to be transformed into a pillar of salt or pepper, I can not remember more than my fate, what worries me most is my health, it is fragile, it might be fatiguing over time , so what's the point of making plans on the comet when I am not sure to spend Christmas, today is the only one capable of going to the wall and push the indifference, lack of project in the draft loss of taste, today as a compassionate god you is to show you the way he stands before you, it sufffit more than walking in the right direction, it goes straight, you can not deceive you, to the top of the poster in letters of gold, but for now it feels the cellar, out of this hole with confidence and determination, I rely on you, I wait for you

Aucun commentaire: