when is it now

jeudi 17 septembre 2009

if one day I die, would I be entitled to see me the next day, or is it completely finished, we move in another sphere, completely disconnected from reality that I was living a fast life led with moments variables such as weather or as seasonal data, nothing great, time lost for nothing result, all these days since the first was a Monday, since I had dark Monday, sunless pasty mouth, frowning and want to stay in bed, on Tuesday I feel better, better and better until Sunday, is free on Sundays, so we do nothing, but what it's tiring of the sudden I sleep badly at night from Sunday to Monday, then on Monday morning to help you murder me, leave me alone, I do not want to play the adult who goes to work the winter night, I want warm all year, no longer having a Sunday or Monday, I will never tiring day, I want eternity, forever, with nothing to do, without asking me what time it is, without a project, not to be, nor stupid nor smart to be in total harmony

Aucun commentaire: