when is it now

mardi 29 septembre 2009

to enter you must pay, but I have no money on me, for cons I can try to forget that from the main passage does not coincide with management troubles passengers, therefore, all that is wrong, it must make adjustments, you go to three, I retain the emotion, it is two and I'm alone, what else to do, I go quietly, attention, every step can count twice, I walk in fear, what will happen and I can not change the way I exist, I am able to make decisions, why nobody wants to answer me, I find no great thing, we must breathe without waiting Another thing, every moment arrives precisely useless anguished, I am able, but nobody wants to question me, I'm alone with my ice do not say that I am the best, I no longer believe in fairy tales Fairy, the reality is relentless, it gives no choice, he must go through, even if the rule is not the one originally planned, everything changes with time, every minute lost what she had won it ignores the main accessory is all, nothing does, just words that go fast without stopping anywhere, but the listener stops all the time to understand

Aucun commentaire: