when is it now

mardi 29 septembre 2009

collateral damage, I knew glue, alcohol, rattle, rattle made alcohol is well known, but it can also paste in a sense or a glass of wine helps relax the atmosphere, puzzle challenges as it recovers the missing pieces in front in the deep mystery galloping back from the previous action in verifiable, but nevertheless, foot and more, however, is unsightly, but a foot longer what it is, three feet, it is a spare, it's true when I am dead I am a little moss, the foot, right foot to get up, not the left foot, the day is ruined, I lift the right foot, I turned right to go to the bathroom, brush my teeth to the right of the sink, ugly morning, sunken eyes, the unkempt hair, pasty mouth, the urge to vomit, paper toilet left the toilet, it has to come out, left or right, or liquid bronze is gone, the day begins, all those hours before me, I'll have to make an effort to do something, I do not know what else, it may come around noon, though it's time for lunch, then it is digesting, I get to the evening dinner and the night before, we'll see tomorrow

Aucun commentaire: