when is it now

lundi 21 septembre 2009

if I had noticed before what happens I could get up to speak, but at the time of my life I had not realized that the key is somewhere, but we don't know where it is not where we think we believe anything to make fun or make money, but the real meaning is not wealth, nor power, nor do I know what that you can buy for millions, the true meaning of life is free, it does not be seen, he has no taste, it does not look like anything, it is what it is, and I turned around without finding the front door, how did I know where is the entrance, who am I to dare say that I discovered why we live, we live for nothing, that everyone knows is why it is so much evil, if we knew why it was born, if we knew the final project, everyone would be in the same sense in running, not sleeping, but the night we pay addition to anything, then we can happily sleep to forget the day that idiot lived, meaning escaped me again, he spun right and I went left, how many 'years will I still expect my life to illuminate how in broad daylight, does it take forever

Aucun commentaire: