when is it now

mardi 8 septembre 2009

in the event of an administrative appeal, I am willing to accept to give up what I could be, however, there is more to fear but hope in the course of events, because I heard that the recommended solution was not without fault, the first and last are not likely to jeopardize the chance of coming into our project, but the second office, one that could reach the far side of the room Bath, that one is likely to leave before the hour is to Swiss precision in the second, we can expect great discoveries if to prepare for the worst, I heard that the sequel was better than the first, but I do not expect revelations, but this is not serious, it must be admitted that the seriousness of Mr. Aubert is not to question, but I criticism to make on Mr. Opera, what fly had stung, now he tells everyone that the president is not up to park, I do not understand, yet it was stipulated that any act piracy is the necessary cause is sufficient outright dismissal, without adding salt or pepper, we're in trouble, as the French say, assume our duty to the end

Aucun commentaire: