when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2009

I pass my turn, it's too risky to continue, I am not mad at that point, I want my life to a regular life, go, go back too far, then plans to take you cowboys beyond reason, I'm right, I alone know, but that's enough, I know my life, I know my limits, if others want to do anything, it is their right, it ' mine is to say no, and do not say that I fear, I apply the precautionary principle, this principle is great, it does nothing for fear of doing wrong, it must be said that the requirement is mounted very high, now we should no longer die in war, a death is too many, but ten of a sudden, it's a catastrophe, the sudden, you know them all their lives, girlfriend, their dog is a personalized treatment by cons there are not locals who die every day, them, they have the right to die, in packages of one hundred, it does better on TV is how one side there's some and there's the other two, one, two, one, two, when we go to war, do not mourn your mother

Aucun commentaire: