when is it now

mardi 22 septembre 2009

it was obvious to be involved, but I have not bothered to move, others do what they want, me, I avoid going to return, I stay where I am, trying to find a quiet place, if we ever came near me, I'd like if I did not exist, why try to fix other people's stories, I have trouble with mine, and no one has helped me, so when I go out is to think about anything but problems, so what if I appear egotistical, selfish truths are those that do not boast, those who remain in the shadows, I 'm poster to make things clear, I'm not at home, that's one problem less, except when I get a moron who does not understand the first time, there is no longer someone comes in car where I left off, when he reaches me, a tire burst, the person stops and gets out to see the damage, then he turns his head toward me as if this was normal helping someone with the sole reason for being there at the right time, I avoid crossing his eyes and I continued my way, hello accidentally he throws me there, I could turn around to talk to him, but why he did not understand that I am not interested in his history, we found ourselves together by chance, nothing should be inferred, we are not friends, I also no have friends for this reason that friends do not hesitate to take advantage of people they know, that's the trouble of going outside, i may be forced to appear insensitive, the price pay the true solitude

Aucun commentaire: