when is it now

lundi 14 septembre 2009

Better here than there, but that does not correspond to what I said yesterday, I want to know under what circumstances we have come to regard the situation as if we were ready to leave, I would draw your attention to this new approach that illuminates the west side of the square, we were better organized than in the north, but the lack of certainty in the coming events is doubtfull, led us to reconsider our position, now it is clear that the dark behind us, we approach the gray, gloomy weather without thinning, low ceiling but gentle spring wind Marine charged with turning around impressions varied vacation last summer at the seaside, yet this is the picture of the situation present or more anxiety or joy, one of two in the expectation that it moves in the right direction, full speed ahead into adventure, I am ready to stop making mistakes, I have the experience to avoid break the boat, even in the storm I want the cap to hold out hope, morale is set fair, it's time, it is good to move, I was tired of being blocked at the port, the horizon calls me on the other side is America

Aucun commentaire: