when is it now

mardi 29 septembre 2009

to the year one thousand Emile was wrong, but the island enjoyed the fate of little Alphonse could not stop from before everyone had been telling her to wait, but it was only his head, and what needed to happen happened, train 18 hours left five minutes early, we must rely on the punctuality, I count on me, it's enough for me and for others, they have that to manage, every man for himself and God for all that there's free of it, but God does not feed, he can just hope I do not know yet whether I'll participate in my head everything is well organized Why would I need to add something, I think it seems that mail must go straight, be subjugated, then I am under no node where I am if I can, I will continue like that time he must be touched by grace, I do not think it's the same struggle for everyone, no forgiveness on earth, violence, hatred, little interest private, for the beautiful car, beautiful house, beautiful woman, everything is fine, everything is fake, even the car has an interest in the matter is that money buys everything sells everything depending on the market, no emotional stability

Aucun commentaire: