when is it now

mardi 8 septembre 2009

it is a terrible passion, humanity led by his instincts, past childhood there are only ruins, the innocence is gone, wiped out the simple joy, the adult loses himself in drink, in sex, in irony to God, the human heart burns his betrayal, they throw another because it no longer meets requirements, no compassion, i must know how to conduct my boat between the rocks, temptation, gambling, lotto, which are losing their heads, luck smiled losers, it is good to lose without playing, I lose reasons not to sleep at night, where is my money, my good money, it gives me nightmares of losing it, I said no, he must follow the way of simplicity, every day is wonderful, but the wind is not too much, the sun is shining but not too much, so I'm happy but not too much, it helps to balance, little, a lot, passionately, madly, madness of the world is doomed, stay single, do not play games, keep a clear mind, but the body moves, the drive up a notch, terrible human condition unable to lift the burden is so heavy, it must agree to be low, it's not easy every day, more people tend to think themselves safe, you'll have his head down like a runner

Aucun commentaire: