when is it now

mardi 29 septembre 2009

I will not beat around the bush, I take one and it is to please you, I'll have stayed at home doing nothing, it's my great specialty, see the hours spent, you never know if one of them was missing, I can not keep me awake and in dreams for years, in fact just an hour less for the round needle loss pedals in good condition stand in the corners because it gets stuck, need to dismount, then we restart the heart but is no longer in force to make turns, always turning in circles, each time we takes for one year, I made the account yesterday I went to bed, 40 years behind my fear of growing old, at first it does not show, but towards the end, what slump, the sick body, the head destroyed by the 'habit of always thinking the same thing worn in there, knock, knock, there's someone, no answer, he left in the snow from his childhood, large flakes, Mom, but it is dead for thirty years, Mama, the little cakes that go on the water they have feet, you loved her, yes the feet, everything else is gone, he was an engineer or janitor, looking at the human pretension, this are bodies

Aucun commentaire: