when is it now

lundi 21 septembre 2009

patience and reason, hopefully tomorrow it will be light, but if the night went three days or three nights, you say anything, three days without night, it is not real, you go back to sleep until tomorrow , that is how we educate children, before, even before in the Middle Ages, children were told, the sky will fall on you head, then to be forgiven they were going to church, that's why Today we don't go to church, we know that the sky is blue in the middle of white clouds, there's nothing else, no angel boy, no trumpets announcing the arrival of a bearded man, it is empty before the space, then it's cold and it lasts long, shortly time passes into the void, it does not care, I am naturally optimistic, my body is destroyed gradually, not Too bad I do with it, my car crashed, my step grows heavy, I hesitate to go out at night, I sleep at night, I eat three times a day, I can turn my head for better hearing, but this count to zero, it comes from inside, tape it to the last shot, like a hammer suspended, he's going to drive that nail, no, he collapsed on the floor, the nail is only half buried, is the story of life, no time to finish what we started

Aucun commentaire: