when is it now

mardi 29 septembre 2009

I had nothing to do with what happens when we suddenly reproached me all that I had not done, what a surprise after all these years when no one told me anything, that's how I realized that life does not command as a pizza on Saturday night it falls suddenly en masse, not the time to put aside in the face and not only half, all that passes by, is it bine a chance or fate had long been planned, but I am before I was, all that is stored in the box, everything is explained, put in touch controlled, I did this for what it and so on until now it is evening, soon I'll happily sleep for waking up tomorrow morning, I say fortunately, because even if I consider that part of life through I'm always glad to wake up, is the most beautiful moment of the day, what will happen, it happens that ever happens at night and nothing is sinking with fatigue, more time to play, that is the serious, must be a reason, we tried everything but it never worked, we dreamed too high, it was inaccessible, I realize now he is fine now

Aucun commentaire: