when is it now

mercredi 16 septembre 2009

in a year I'll be like that or like this, regardless, I am first and foremost what counts, take whatever the cost, the hope goes, I wish, for how long, bad further increase, I have more than twenty years, others are more evil, there must be a reason but that, I do not fit the type brilliant, I'm dull, tasteless, but not disgust, an average who do not like in society we must crush or be crushed, there's no middle, the center is soft, mine too, I am not so hard, I go with the wind, without knowing what I really want, I'm no, I jump, though, do not exaggerate, I exist to do something, but I do not know what else it is time to think, soon I will have more strength to physical effort, it is now that I must do, what time is it is the slump, nothing exists, it must breathe a big blow, it will get better one day, but yes which, I'm tired of waiting, too bad I'll try later, tomorrow it will go,

Aucun commentaire: