when is it now

mardi 22 septembre 2009

it is time to design a project that takes the road, I'm tired of these stories that are pleasing to your sister, I see the big picture, a screaming crowd, mostly women, come on, I go, I no longer believe, I return to paid employment, at least it is quiet weekend, this is my life, desires to go faster, roast stages, and we are left with nothing , not the beginning of a beginning, how I could get to think about something serious, which moves a bit early, I'm not as anxious as before, may still be that it starts well, a few months heating and before the games is my passion above all else, become known for attracting women, today do not turn when I crossed, big and beautiful ladies, but good for the moment I managed to find work in a printing company specializing in the review of charm, in my spare time I flip a few pages, small consolation, but at least no scenes of jealousy, they are all mine, but it's time to work, the job occupies me, not for the weekend, we will see a film with a colleague, she is not beautiful, pending better

Aucun commentaire: