when is it now

mardi 29 septembre 2009

When storm in a teacup, I was full sneeze when I realized that the bottom of my pants rubbing the skirt of a lady, that she wanted me, it's strange, I never knew not a pretty girl who yelled at anyone who would listen that I was going to wipe her skirt, but I protested in vain, then I slip away, leaving her there with my head high with indignation, that n That is not how I'll find an opportunity to go out at night, how can I do, where to go in bars is not my style, talk to someone in the street, I dare not or while participating in a sport or recreational activity, but no, I prefer to wait to meet someone, it's so much better when it happens by chance, you drop your lipstick, I offer you a drink, c ' is rather direct, more stylish, you do not smoke, neither do I, I love autumn evenings, and you, I hate the spring, provided that the fall and winter is not better, l 'that's been good, ha no it's too hot, I see we have nothing in common, goodbye, you must start over each time, as this is never the same, it tiring, but I tell myself that this was not good

Aucun commentaire: