when is it now

mercredi 16 septembre 2009

how long will I live without me, I mean being able to isolate the area to better strengthen ties strained, it's amazing how we can go in all directions, forgetting the key, I'm here and I intend to stay there, yes, this is the initial attitude of men who are not slaves to their bodies for millennia, men, women, I am 41 years, and I do not know what say, I was ready to experience happiness, but at the last moment I remembered that my fate was tragic, one day perhaps I will die that day, I'm happy, so happy to drop my body my lack of belief, the days that pass for nothing, I finally am, the body disappears, the soul flies up into the eternal sky, to humans is ecstasy, life is so boring that one ends up liking him, because to fully appreciate the leap he must have lived as long as possible to see how far human stupidity can go, no one can know that by living at least 80 years after it was spoils, the brain disconnects, can not remember anything, goodbye, it's time to go

Aucun commentaire: