when is it now

mardi 8 septembre 2009

is the story of my life, I try to do things that do not work, I could have done this or that, but nothing happens, I stay glued to my chair with no idea, I try but I don't know where to begin, right, left, standing, sitting, how do I take for it to come, I've finally found how to do shit, it's a start, now I'll try to find where my boogers, nose is to the face, around the nose, I find nothing, maybe in the nose, I see, I found lots of boogers more or less dry, I immediately seize them, listening only to my duty, even if the passage I have suffered martyrdom for pieces of shit were pasted inside the nose, the more I drew, the more I hurt, he told me required a great deal of courage to take a blow, that's it, everything is gone, I'll be able to breathe freely, next adventure in a month, time to rest after this painful but liberating experience, then I do not thought about, anyway I have time, they provide for men a life expectancy of more than 80 years, then i have the time not fail to discover amazing things even if it is not America but I don't call me Mr. Collomb

Aucun commentaire: