when is it now

jeudi 17 septembre 2009

in life we must die, but we do not know when, we know just the day of birth, we know his parents but it's not funny every day, enough to deal for years, it is not time to spend, what, twenty years have passed since 1989, I did not see it coming, and it's already gone, my youth, my carelessness, my initial joy, it's over since I became a man, I do not know exactly since when, one day I was what I wasn't before, but that it happens every day, in short, a day like today, but the fact is Today a change happens, I totally changed vision, yesterday I had yet to grasp the uncertainty of life, now I laugh at everything, it may well happen no matter what, I 'm not anyone, I am me, I just discovered all these years to finally realize that reality does not exist, there is no objectivity, everything is subjective, so I am, that's all that matters, others have better watch out, I'm the new me, ready to fight for that nothing happens without me, I decided my life is mine and I ask noone to give me work

Aucun commentaire: