when is it now

lundi 28 septembre 2009

in a century, other people will bring food, it is a management decision, there's no talking, no, no, no, nothing to say, that's how it is silent in each time it's the same circus, no longer means we are obliged to shout and scream, scream, whatever, I cried and I'm tired, I do not want to shout to say nothing I would normally talk, chat by the fireside with a glass of French wine in hand, soft music, everything is fine, but I know I could never pay me, given what I earn here to try the holes, but hey, I was not born in the right place, but what I see, a huge hole that gives direct access to the upper layers, I can live my dream, but no, it already finally, I dream or what, I have not eaten enough, I must be hallucinating, another hour and I'm going to bed that sleeps, dines, is an old English proverb which means I know what, Where am I, what shelf, the bottom one with the dust, it is a matter of habit, before I was happy, but since I have over forty years, nothing goes, it does I have more than half of hypothetical life, love, there's that's what counts, the rest is blah-blah

Aucun commentaire: