when is it now

mardi 22 septembre 2009

it is imperative that I am, the rest escapes me like a whirlwind, hours, people, things, all happening before me without explanation, he, he, why, how, wait, that's it I come, I just want to agree, agree with everyone, everyone agrees, now you say nothing, you do not care, you must choose for or against, do not decide, the indifference of today, there is more commitment, how to believe in utopias, the only remains is the purchasing power, the money god lives very well, he throws window the loving look that would not fool a simple smile is what happening, have made smart, it's enough to be, then nothing is easy, everything is nothing like equal dust, sand destiny, traces erased, sea fatal, but I am down to earth, not terribly complete, being like water slides in the sun, where is she, where being myself, I do, I can, I am old I, grave, grave the vest, I'm your friend, you must breathe calmly look ahead, the world is now here, though, spend a result, everyone gets up, see sure the unknown

Aucun commentaire: