when is it now

jeudi 17 septembre 2009

Why die one day, one must live long to understand, I'm just telling me that my life was a bit like a cord that attaches to shine at the other end my desperation not to be in the hope, how to live in renewed hope, I can not find a solution to feel good, others bore me, I annoy alone, I am of average quality, everything is through with me, a Average joy, fear average financial means to live average, I have a past but no future, each day is painful, I would have changed, but I have no energy, everything goes too fast I do not know where to start, anyway everything ends badly, then I go without believing, but because I believe in nothing, I do not want to kill myself, I do not believe in eternal happiness, at least in the life I know the street where I live, I know the way to work, to do my shopping, look after it all week, there's just Sunday, I have nothing to do, then I think silly things, I think, is everything, my only freedom, everything else is frozen in the usual unsurprising

Aucun commentaire: