when is it now

vendredi 27 juin 2014

an enormous thirst

an enormous thirst goes beyond what comes after me is a mistake of judgment, why it is like that, I want a reason not to sing me that all is well because if everything is correct there is little chance to know what is on earth, a time that is gone we can not stop the machine, there is only death that is accurate to the second stop near we no longer live, but before this limit is always late or early, as it avoids this burning as you approach and when it's over we sleep, as fatigue is exceeded because what is more it is the result of previous attempts, a kind of agricultural merit consists wisdom aggressive and it lasts only one path, one that begins when all hope is lost, then in an unknown area of the brain there is an intervention this is the last before the fall, it's all or nothing, one more step and why not in a thousand for absorbing the energy time, I see that in the middle there is a hole, I'll quickly in the immediate sense and I take an option to the right direction which goes straight into the clouds, and when it's done I light a candle to say that I'm here, and a blow bang, everything falls, I remain alone, but why, I'll try something, if I remember the last time I had arrived at the crossroads, but now I'm in a tower, then to reach the point p, I make a detour and I find a match, which allows me to light another candle, I think that it progresses as if everything was in an endless fight but occasionally one has the opportunity to take something that could go as it gives the impression that everything that touches is something essential and when to go there to make sure everything is available at least until tomorrow, it's harder than that, a month welcoming precise moments not the wrong moment, quite near one thing away, then in a gesture of despair I take my gum and I erase the last time, so I find myself in front of the line always ready to drive up the exhaustion and when it goes I breath knowing that what goes up will go very quickly so I'm going to cling to that troll for fifteen years I am still in the fight for the title of best cucumber

Aucun commentaire: