when is it now

jeudi 26 juin 2014

once in agreement

once in agreement with the occupying forces I took my garden because when I have hands in the earth, I'm glad it's coming back at me as if I had a thousand years, unknown places, gardens the sea, the wonders of foliage, low houses and for a moment everything is perfect as it gently descends the slope, so that in time it gets dark and everything that exists in the unconscious disappears, and as is always a little tricky, shrapnel fell on my tomatoes, red is down, as if I had lost a tooth, but for now I manage the space, there is no because I am a prisoner, because here it is a corner where peace breathing, so I always go to the same place because I wonder what happens in a world driven by violence, it is still a pleasure but be careful I hold my breath, that others may know what is happening here, it is necessary that I am aware of the danger, so I concentrated, it's good to see the world, I go from one to the other, I analyze the situation is that I have to run but how to find this magical place that allowed me to be happy, then in the concern of the moment comes I make an exception because I feel rising within me panic that does not say where it comes from, when I hear a knock at the door, I will open soon and I am sucked into a white tunnel, farewell life, I am dead, but now it change, I am in the midst of a unique space that looks like a pool without water, and when I want to touch the edge, I switch to another corridor that smells of burnt pig, and it is true, a machine that makes blue sky, which seems ridiculous to me, but not the time to think I'm back home, I'm in the garden, nothing has changed, so I put my hand in my pocket and I realize that I 'have a paper, I look at it is, I read an invitation to the dance tonight at the Town Hall, I like living upside down but it must be jet lag, when I moved quickly from nothing while jumping in joy to stand more than before but with the firm focus to drive my boat in deep waters could not be afraid of rocks are under water

Aucun commentaire: