when is it now

lundi 23 juin 2014

which takes leaves nothing

which takes leaves nothing for the good reason that it is slower than fast because in a sense there is value but the other party should just admit that we left too early so I think I am, it is an impression, but what else, I do not have a magic recipe is stashed, it takes years to find what is missing and when I think about everything I do not know I say that time is not the faces but just when I'm in this unit, I take what I want and I turned into sausage bean and it puts all the power I find a radius quia understand French, that's why I believe that everything is done in life for it is a day and why that day is a chance that just got by me, I take I shook it, it comes back to life and thank me for it offers me to set a slice of pizza which seems to correspond to my desire, then I say why not, and we both buy a pizza, Consequently it took me years before I realized that day I missed the energy, because as regards the other me that I put in the garage, I do not think one second to take care of while there in the adventure of life there is nothing to put down, so I have to do something that gives me strength to stand, so to get to the point, I I take everything in life and I continue to dream that one day I am the one who opens the door and discovers that time is no longer there, so for me it is clear, we must put ointment on the face to protect it from the sun, and then in the rest of the day, an attempt to recover, because at the moment there is a shortage of naked body, then to go straight, I take a deep loneliness and I keep virtual sheep is better than the real thing because it feels nothing and not make another jump off the target, I put myself right in front of the bar which opens until midnight and I continue to believe that if this is where I'm going to do what I do not like, then my life will be made blunders and solicitude for regarding the passage, I do not know if c ' is determined, then I expect a response from the commander

Aucun commentaire: