when is it now

mardi 24 juin 2014

One evening, an advanced,

One evening, an advanced, intense action and a green valley when it comes to see that everything is launched in the figure, which remains ahead but with whatever planetary perturbation, which goes well with the rest waiting back, and when I master my emotions nothing moves, whereas if it is the opposite I wonder why I want to kiss him, which allows me to doubt my ability to resist condition see the result, and yes, what bothers the elephant is its trunk that falls into dust, but regarding my case that is not to make a getaway but all in all a silly time was careful not to walk on the moon, and as the sun disappeared beneath the clouds, we had to call the fire department that it was an old lady who had been dead for two days, and no one had noticed the disappearance which means that in cities we do not care what happens to others, it is far from the time when we all lived in small villages and when we wanted to have the chance to walk in a street singing, it was necessary to first wait five hundred years for the streets are paved with sidewalks where cars can not run because the streets were before the earth turned to mud when it rained, then to move to dry, only those had horses could afford to sing in the rain, so now that everything is done that needs to be done, if not this lack that I can not catch up, because every time I think I can do it m escapes, so I think never see it up close, which does not bother me, but I think it's wearing, because when we are willing and everything is taken through a continuous effort in a temptation mastered and to know that it is done to the extent that everything is connected in a consistency that feeds the spirit departing for Germany, which is explained by a change that puts me in a search for what I do not know, that's why I'll go one day to the east, an area that goes to China through Alsace and ambition of getting there in front of a desire to live your dreams as well as in space that always makes me want to see something else

Aucun commentaire: