when is it now

lundi 30 juin 2014

once this is the second

once this is the second but often it is the third because regarding all there is a delay in the bottom half, so I decided to go right away, I go out, I spend before a red Guard, then I go into the lower space infested with sharks move along the legs, but the most amazing is that I left without taking my key, so how I'm going to open the door which gives access to local technique, it is then a bomb explodes and kills all the sharks at the same time it opens the door, so I rushed inside and there I see where the problem is not very difficult to see, it's just an outlet that is disconnected, so I'm taking and I immediately reconnects and everything returns to normal, there is no longer a problem, you can walk wherever you want, but how am I going to close the door because the explosion has destroyed so I called a friend who was in time boilermaker and I luis explains the problem, he listens to me and he told me I arrive, I expect five minutes and I come see a strange vehicle in front is a turtle and rear is the ass of an elephant, but I am reassured when I see my friend out with his army of monkeys following and bearing each a piece of iron, and quickly a new door is installed and I even get a new key that I would keep good on me, I thank my friend and I give luis a gold ingot two kilos to thank him and monkeys, we say goodbye and he leaves in the sky, this is a busy day and I think I'll go cool off a woman, and immediately closed the site after day, I jump in my car and I'll see a woman I've known for years and when I get home oh surprise she is ready for me to introduce my cock in hers and in a cry of pleasure I empty it and this is the day that stops I am pleased with myself, I did everything I could and now I'll fall asleep in the arms of a woman, is not it wonderful to live in the hope to get there because if c 'is able to do this is both the dream because in a specific situation there is always a moment of uncertainty that toggles the time in another dimension

Aucun commentaire: