when is it now

vendredi 27 juin 2014

what is but what what

what is but what what what what what what what it is you roof is clean and you months months months years years that attention be attentive, and everything is for everyone and everything else is everything and that there is a whole set is in the attitude of being to be together, what happens happens, and yet it is happening, so in time to leave, come back, have to be well lucky not do much, be still, be much, much, put everything that is done, that is, that is, and now all the nothing, which is nothing, absolutely nothing, for all be decided in a gesture addressing the problem because yes, it is a problem is related to the time when one is sure, but this is not that, it's something else that does not get stuck in the requirement as to know how to be, would still have a scenario, something that is placed, not necessarily immediately, but with time for reflection for what is not said is that the course is laid out long ago by an unknown hand, god, who throws the dice and it falls on me, like, and why I say yes, it makes me happy even if I do not know what awaits me, or nothing recently, a unique moment, sterile intentions and it gives me satisfaction intense day cancels all the others, which gives me the opportunity to make a free ride, an illusion of the real and for it to be done in the rules I sing a tune Bedouin lost in the crowd and then it's the scent that emerges from the body of a woman who does not want to be routed because here is the respect that account, I am not not the type to take advantage of my situation, because if I have a soul that is not to force the passage, we must find freedom, something easy exchange without difficulty, free immersion on behalf of fantasy lossless, just enough to pay rent, enough anyway to be ready to go where I can see the sunset and believe that everything in life effort is paying, which makes me a bit by surprise, because I do not usually live in the moment in a frenzy outside the scope of a good life, once again I pass but I fell into another box

Aucun commentaire: