when is it now

jeudi 26 juin 2014

which for me is essential is under my shoes

which for me is essential is under my shoes, that's where I stuck all my money is everything I could raised in recent years, one euro and twenty cents, while the rest is left in stupid projects and watered evenings, and it is the most simple, I change shows, and I do what I expected before without being able to decide to cross the line, and that now I can go wherever I want , simply by activating my finger tap on the keys on my keyboard, so I am sure I speak as if I was more than ever able to make a line and go through unabated unless that from a corner opposite my action I detect disapproval, but depending on the damage to my hope of victory I will still try to take everything I can without making the costs because I do what is allowed without more fun, but with the sense of family, because in humanity there is enough to make a damn good action, because what happens is completely inside, which leaves no room for improvisation, we must know what we do, the wrong weight is lifted, it can do anything missing, then it must go with prudence and wisdom, what could be more than that if we ever had the chance to starting at the right time but I do not dream, it is very hard to find the major chord which is leading essential impressions, that's why I saddles, which may seem ridiculous, but this is my project, I have not the other, so when life decides to sign me, I am ready to go, even if it takes me far, what I risk a heart attack or a screaming liver, but it did not scare me, I truly believe that in life we have several times, first to the last birth to death, between the two, I see drawing periods which correspond to moments of flops, suddenly we go into a new phase, and then goes on to say when the next quake will happen is that I'm in a hurry, I have everything on fire, it has to be ready at the right time this that puts me at September 1, then there without really study the plans I can say that I'm fine

Aucun commentaire: