when is it now

jeudi 26 juin 2014

in a circle that forms

in a circle that forms today I am a free place and wait for it to start, I have to be strong because it will shake, and if I fall I do not have a parachute, then it will end , but I am optimistic and I believe that life unfolds as if they had completely lost sight of everything related to love is more flexible than hatred, and when it changes it must be careful around, though some believe that wolves are nice since they are gone, I can still hear the stories before that scared me when I was a kid, so to be sure not to cross his shadow I place in a angle where I can see far and so I'm ready if I see that it starts to rain, because in life we are surprised when we are not prepared and as we do not know what will happen is difficult to know what to prepare, that's why I decided to get a list in an emergency, so be sure to have on hand a tool that will allow me to do it properly the Action to be asked, I took a bag where I put all that, first, a hammer handy to tap a nail or a thief but being careful not to kill him, scissors to cut paper or string, cans for easy eating even when you arrive on Sunday evening and then screws, bolts, beer, wind instruments, that's essentially what if I want complete I can always go take the outside temperature and if it is winter take a sweater and a coat and if it's summer take sunglasses and sunscreen, this is how I manage to persuade me that everything that happens is under control but if it goes beyond that I have prayer that can bring me what I need, a benevolent protection knowing in what order we advance further to the nearest in a situation where a dream takes shape, it will be the next step when it's time to fill the gap, then the new head before falling into the easy lightness, this is how I see it, a by one and all at the same time as this happens there is plenty to do long loops without waiting for the return of the seam

Aucun commentaire: