when is it now

jeudi 26 juin 2014

and if that was it but I am mistaken sense,

and if that was it but I am mistaken sense, because we do not know how it works, but it's time for the chair to be in the right place, I have to make a hole and take the soldier who died outside the house, like this one will not say I'm crazy, but when I cook I have to put my hands in the back, otherwise I kill someone, which is not good for my dog, because every time he sees a dead he starts screaming, I wonder why there is life in the two categories of people, the first plants are in love, the latter are protected in the ground but why should we take anything that gets in front of the town hall, I'm still looking the reason why to do things that are not connected to the main unit, it is simple when you open the crater, he pulls out a yellow smoke that I find dangerous, because when you breathe it becomes all green and falls to the ground unconscious, so that everything is clear, I find a way to close the tower for safety reasons, there a hope in life that leads straight into the immediate justice at the time to breathe since that time until the next time you try to plant a flower in the earth, it goes deep, once I'm in the wait a day that begins, hours ending a plan that takes water, and that in the space I have left today I am clairvoyant enough to have the chance to move closer to the transactional analysis, and when it's gone, it's best not to stay too close, because what happens in the e home is infused caramel while later it is in the smell of green leaves as here it is the countryside next to a nuclear power plant, then occasionally it has orange hair, but we are told that this is normal, then to spend the afternoon with garlic sauce which keeps me awake, what's happening, people are approaching, what do they want, they are there to crush the fields, or else to have the right to drink beer, I shut up, ultimately it is the end and I just manage the papers indicate that the meeting is adjourned, agree that it is clean, I'll take a flag that I put in the cellar so that tomorrow we will be ready for the arrival of the President, so good luck and see you tomorrow

Aucun commentaire: