when is it now

lundi 30 juin 2014

it is a call that I may wait

it is a call that I may wait until I do not hear it I need to change something, what does not work, I want a reason, I do not find it, there is in life places that are beneficial, and there are also bad people, so how do you have the chance not to do wrong, I am aware of the progress of medicine, advanced technology, but I who am I, I live for decades, but by advancing calmly I see things that scare me, so I stretched my way, hoping not to fall, but when it's time to see it I think I'll it difficult to keep my word, it's hard to live, he must constantly ask the question you want to make peace or war, it is a unique choice, which does not make sense unless have previously taken against cough lozenges, it's just to protect the sensitive area just in front of the other because at the time this is done, then why continue, there are rules to follow and others follow because we want to live lightly, I see that it can use, so I am very close to the production line and I check the levels so that the crisis can happen I know where to act to try take a step back, because I am experiencing a few times, I do everything I can to be nice, but I'm careful not to exceed the limit, you never know what effect is produced on the other then not make blunder I stand back without risking advancing to me saying that it's safe, because terrain is not immune to air attack, while seeking middle I realize that life goes, it's been days that is done, when we live believes it is hot, but it leaves a few days and it's cold, so we can continue as before, it is a will is just standing between what matters and what does not count, between the main and accessory between the spring and summer, between I was and I am, because when to live is the confusion, everything happens at the same time, the feeling of loss, knowledge and uncertain worlds around noon a chance to see the day rises to its maximum before dropping to its minimum

Aucun commentaire: