when is it now

vendredi 27 juin 2014

what happens in front

what happens in front is a funny character who sings in the rain and password are time to accumulate all kinds of objects he finds in the street, he like that a collection of impressive metro tickets and as I always used to close the window when I can not be in communication with God, I can not hear what is said in there, so I have put below the superiority of a gesture is the main thing that allows me to place possibly a priority access in the second shaking minute and make sure everything is available I launch an investigation that begins on Monday and ends on Friday, the result falls when I stand in silence and cemetery after the gruesome feast, I feel I mounted on a penal colony I see red, which gives hurt my head because when it started I think I'll crack before the end because I do not like this is to wait until the end to see how it ends, I'm always in a way that goes, it does not scare me, I just admit that I am pause status, which makes me feel good after days of fighting, after all that's left is an impression so as not to fall down, I still have to make sure you can go through after mud, but on a bench because here it is further than any other country, because that gets to live is something that fits easily in your pocket, at least initially, because after that it grows and becomes finer, so that everything is available I want a place that is quiet to have enough space to place the lack of privacy that's why I decided one day to get to the other side and take control related activities, so I try as I can to return the right combination to get the address of the girl with whom I had an emotional conversation, because it is not every day that I 'm in a trance with someone else, and now that time has passed I have no worries, because what is done is a small step, which disappears when the time comes that crushes your weak emotions that can not withstand the weight of the face passing days

Aucun commentaire: