when is it now

lundi 30 juin 2014

once I understood the price of bread,

once I understood the price of bread, then when I realized that the tomato sauce was red I took the first train and I went to see the sea, it was blue and it made ​​me happy because I feel emotions, so I can continue to live as if it were possible, a path between two mountains that can only go so far, but that can continue because in life we apologize, it starts on a Monday, it ends on a Friday, and when I wake up, I wonder what day it is and then after I take hope that drags air and I take a large bowl, everything goes well and the funny is that it's been years that things are going well, so I wonder if it stops one day is one day you do not wake up, and then is what wakes evil, without finding the hope that behind, because after a while there is no hope, there just has a habit of living like yesterday, but then stops it is completely finished, it n 'there is nothing more to take, leave all the solution, the problem gesture, staging, basic conditions, the easy forgiveness, slice of life, time lost, everything is finished, it n 'currently more than to expect the transition will move us in the great life, and there are days that remain, one day two days, three days, four days, one hour, two hours, three hours, and mean a loud noise is the vacuum falls, phew, I thought it was great wrong that was hard to pass in the hallway, so I take a position as natural as possible as if being could be determined to live for a thousand years back the decision to take his life and throw the hole, because in every moment there is a little life, a little death and a lot of silly gestures, which puts in balance, time and time, because the middle is a mountain that is not high, then you can go, it's wonderful, it's pure, it's more that it could do before, and when c is because there is just down that just takes time to see that things change when you're up, because by putting everything on the side that is more disturbing than if it starts in the head everything is present and that there is a compelling jump is responsible for doing everything possible for having the vision to do what is right

Aucun commentaire: