when is it now

jeudi 26 juin 2014

when I do that I think

when I do that I think it's gone but in fact I'm still here when I turn around like a caged lion, how to be sure that the cage is an illusion, I must believe that I am able to make a piece, so I'm sure to put crumbs on the plate and what happens in about one hour is the joy that passes, I call it comes to me and asks me what I want, so I told him I would like to meet a young woman with four children whom I will, then lucky me and takes my hand, is this true or is what I dream, how do you know, I can out of my own dream while I continue as if it was true because I know that in reality everything is dark, there is no justice, everything is wrong, it must be rich in emerging which is not either ideal, so in life, one must be free, which means no more hope for peace, but an updated violence does not pay attention to the arrival of a joke, and suddenly an action happens in agreement with the rest of the cast, I think it's time we expect then to be sure, I launch an arrow in the dark, which is not yet done, then in session prayer, I say to all those who listen to me at a time as close we are happy to do that thinking anyway, there is no need to put in mind because I think it's backwards that things change, like that after it goes forward, but when it's ready I looked at my watch, it indicates midnight, the minute of hope, if it holds is that everything is allowed, then to know what it is, I take a month's vacation and when I came to the seaside, everything has to be moved in a seaside activity, which is nice because it is still in a moving situation, do not know what will happen when I take a vacation, we'll see what happens in September and the days pass so that after a week everything is disconnected, one is then in this pure, there is neither past nor future, all projects are in a circle so close that it's hard to see, should I focus to know that everything that exists is a chance to live a good time

Aucun commentaire: