when is it now

vendredi 27 juin 2014

one day I heard a scream

one day I heard a scream, I turned around and I saw something moving, but as I was in a hurry I could not see exactly what it was, anyway I'm still a spectator but I do not intervene because I think it is unnecessary to change the course of history, if I do something out of the ordinary so I could change something in the fate that runs so fast that can never catch up and when I imagine what I could do, I'm dizzy as the distance is great ente what I could do and what I usually do, so not me jeopardize, I decided to stop thinking, because in many cases it is useless, just believe that it's done and now we can move on, as it is not worth it to know what day it is, since all the days begin in the morning and end in the evening, so I could accurately determined the exact time when the earth would leave its orbit around the sun sink into intergalactic space and that is how I waiting for this moment and hope it comes before the month of September, because I planned everything until August 31, but then I do not know, because I have no vision for the next school year, what I'm going to do is this mystery that I waive my right, is what I pressed a finger in the eye, because everything that worries me, life goes by so fast, and soon Christmas and we pass everything to nothing in no time, everything is there and yet it slips, while in open you can clearly see what is happening situation, but all I know is that this is still a little outside too, so if the time is calculated at the fair after by being why the fireplace reaching to the sky and longer than the stuff that is in front and which can not be removed from the chair because it is a monument by itself, so that the other day as I walked, I realized that I had forgotten that it was impossible that I am mistaken in place, then without wasting time I called to say I know where I am and so now I'm fine because before it was not that I had blackouts, but so great that I had fallen in, then I saw a doctor, it was a general because I do not like experts because they cost more, and in an economy based on consumption you better go to the doctor several times that in the mechanic, because the dominant function is occupied by a person I do not like because it takes the whole place while the work is the fact that, not months but as I say vive la France when she won the match, but otherwise this is not a reason to take it too high, it is necessary in the management of a high quality product, understand that everything is done to attract customers, it reassured to find someone who knows more about the relationship with the other, when I think we always seek the unknown soldier french I'm getting married soon, that fear me a little because I have to prepare everything, because my future wife wants nothing to do, because she believes that it's all the smoke and mirrors, but I think it's really important to get married, if you want after having children, it's better, at least that's what I think

Aucun commentaire: