when is it now

lundi 30 juin 2014

when it's good is that

when it's good is that in mind it stands, all that remains is also there in the sense that an immediate sits nicely in front and when it changes color is that over time there is a non-negotiable part because it is the time to make sure everything is organized to arrive on time and how you are ready to make a leap forward but not too far so as not to frighten the neighbors, we never know what it will do, then a small stream or a cavalcade of reeds, but that is for the time is agreed, then it must happen to match a good time and piss, what can happen when one is full of water, a day of rain stops before any flood because as regards the passage there is everything you need, from the smallest bolt to the cabinet in oak, which takes a lot of space, but in front of the position you have to put on sunscreen if you do not want to become a red skin, while in the shadows of a tall tree I see who I am a single copy that pushes the piece that I found one day on the ground, and now I try to make him do an exercise aerobatic upwards without stopping, which is tiring especially when you try it coherent, but when I am ready to act, I can not do otherwise, I must try to go, too bad it goes wrong, all that matters is to exceed this limit floats like a cork water, then in a feverish anticipation I start charging like a beast who wants to eat is strength in weakness, and if it is I'm doing wrong, so to have another chance, I want a another way forward, as the crab on the side, like that j'' hope go unnoticed and take the focus Marseille for a better life than I am in fact an unalterable steel, finally we can always dream, c 'is free and it does not take place in any case it's Monday, so this is the beginning of the end, so do not worry everything is fine today, we must be able to recognize the onset of action and kindness given to a possible life satisfaction in doing what you love, the time can allow me to have time to do all that is possible to make the right accent

Aucun commentaire: