when is it now

jeudi 26 juin 2014

so when will that

so when will that takes but is very short so that if there be a chance for price plan, a or b, people who are slow, but why hurt, is it a chance, sidewalk, sea ​​ahead, water stories, and that it changes a time that crosses me that in every corner is a known mission, so that in the silence of the sea, I believe in someone good, so unique that I understand that life is wonderful when you are able to leap, which may raliser when all is well positioned to be done once, just once, but this is beautiful because we took what it takes to go well, but in a late slot available, which at the moment is in the right mood, we'll see if things change, but I believe in evolution then if we agree I launch flowers, water and stone I take knives that cut well enough that I felt reassured when I'll have to cut the meat, then the silence of the earth, I see the road lights as if they had put lights all along and when I know what it is, I can have fun, it's like that, it should go up tomorrow, and when I am as strong as I feel I can break a piano, with all the energy I have, and with the consent of Mary, I look for the way to illusion, which allows me to change disk, and there I is the agreement between the wine and meat, I knew I could get there, and now that I'm there I look around me and I think it's really interesting here because it is well done and that everything is done to perfection, there is soap in the room, but mostly there are people who want to talk to me, but I do not know what to say me what I'm doing is trying to find the path that leads to heaven, so then when I unplug the device it only remains for me that words like closet, garbage, chair, thought, word, and with branches to be a scene that approaches the truth to be finally freed from concerns that took me opening the avenue to have full vision in an internal circulation in full habit of always doing the same route

Aucun commentaire: