when is it now

lundi 23 juin 2014

this day is it what I expect,

this day is it what I expect, I do not know, all I know is that now it's open, it's really extraordinary, a time that starts to make the distance pass convoys to live for the poor, it's just a triumph of freedom when it happens as well, we believe in the power of life over death, is that it allows me to live for me how do sure I can go from there to there without being sure to come back one day and knowing that it is a late arrival due to the intervention of the police cleared people s' were placed on the tracks, while there is a lie, I think that's why I'm in a truck in the direction of Switzerland, with that I do not have any problem to try my new gun water I bought one day when I was on holiday in the west of France, it was a sensational discovery but mostly I realized the force of destiny when it comes to highlight what happens at the level of concern of a people when we told him that everything that is done is not for that but for something else, in the sense that there may be personal enrichment with public money, which can not be considered the only way to live comfortably but also to know that in a number of cases there are no problems and often many solutions as given increased soft ravens in the presence of their lawyers, I found there that there is a preponderance of limitations knowingly situations, because we know that in a system riddled with corruption, there is no place for the lawsuit because the dice are loaded , then there remains only hope is the price of wheat rises a little, giving farmers a joy that will spread to the whole of society and in a year or two, a new force will stabilize the ground and everything is a little wobbly rectification at the spinal cord and then a break of six months in a private clinic which I am the owner and this is a case that turns, anyway I do ' not worry, anything can happen so everything is fine

Aucun commentaire: