when is it now

lundi 23 juin 2014

yes okay I'll try

yes okay I'll try to do nothing but how I start I do not know where I'm going, this is a day that has been great, but when it gets stuck, a special meaning for nice but once c 'went on the road to know what it's time to file, but after a while it is unique splash, tac, and when I'm away, I think it's done but must it goes so I take one night, I put myself in a situation that takes me by surprise and thus in an hour I'm sure to do this in a nice time but now everything I touch is a present pardon, thank you to them, and to hope means I seek out, and it starts in the right box I can put me down and count until it can change because it is strong is not This is a mistake, while everything is flat, a lump that can not change because it made possible to fold in, making a surprise because I was expecting to make it faster but less sensitive, then for go once more in an open nature site I want a hammer dream, thereby shifting, a little to the right of the left, a narrow passage that at the moment there is the ardor, laziness and anything is a little monkey who could blow contempt for it is done in a tower that looks and when it's done I try my words I caught somewhere when changing to green sidewalk and what is this, I lean, it's done, I'm happy but still can here, because that attaches me it is a feeling beyond me, then for do well, I go closer to the wall and I am waiting for in a space I put all my seeds in the hope to return next year, making noise as putting the engine walking all fell above the name which can be the limit but still it will not be a source of permission that can go at least, but should you need to know it and j 'had to do all around and when I arrived it was she who opened the door, she was waiting for me and at first I ate sugar, then I told him what usually happens in a port that accommodates large boats, and as evening came I removed my pants and she put her left hand on my right shoulder and with her right hand she caressed my sex

Aucun commentaire: