when is it now

mercredi 25 juin 2014

believe his image speaks

believe his image speaks for it once but everything that touches it is a cat that goes up and I too am ready to make a jump, which is dedicated to the study of real reasons to change that a little what easily removed and a chance to lose, why it is done, a tent somewhere that comes out when it rains which puts me in a state of vertigo, which is nicer than serious and when it's time I know it is the turn to be in front of the sea, and as it is three times stronger, I put headphones on to be in harmony with the time it makes to make shells in the cuckoo, for it is better and it's done in the room, a little to be sure, but also to be defined, making a cherry pie for me and a phone call that lasts an hour, but it c is to not miss the beginning for what is taking place is as good a my that gift for my mine is nothing to do but all I know is even higher when I wipe a tear that's how far I can go in a sphere which begins on Monday and ends on Thursday, and I also try to bear, but I still do not know how to reach order in what seems to me the most attentive in a copy for the release of hostages struggle, those out there who have done all the course to be in the hands of lord god, but before the dam there is a fire and extinguish as it is wet, so I have to dry my business, and in the meantime I cross my legs not knowing if I'll do it for a minute, as well as at the top than at best, there are slices that are made for everything that is put down in a rocker that takes the shape by touching the tip of a bird's wing which gives me the feeling of having come a long way, because to know what c is gone there is a surefire way, which is an easy thing for a pleasant joke, amid cakes sink in money than in any life is to be notified that all that Aspen is perhaps attempt to believe that the rise and slightly more sensitive than the discovery of a cure for coughs, and when I am capable of walking on the beach I am for it to happen just

Aucun commentaire: