when is it now

vendredi 27 juin 2014

immediately after boom

immediately after boom, and when it goes it is a firecracker is launched into the air to give the impression that it haunts the castle, but I know what it is because, given the concerns of people who live opposite, I understand all that is there is a thing called mold, it is the sea in cold water, and it does what it can not be wrong find a place, because in life we can do many things that are not interconnected, it's called a lack of consistency, but we do not see, we're just busy doing one thing well that in the near madness one is trapped in the struggle for domination of the West, and state when I stop to see if everything I do is taken at an angle that corresponds to the initial plan, I realize that one side fine, but the other is dead, so I wonder how come I thought if there were two sides it was forever, but now one side that disappears, there is concern, I have to go see a doctor, then I look on the internet and I see you can buy a side for a small fee, so I tried the experiment because it is my character, I will always choose the novelty telling me that it's part of life, so when I receive the package I'm excited, but when I open the package, I am greeted as a hero, which immediately transports me elsewhere a madness that comes out of the frame, and many years later when I look back at that time I took a great nostalgia, because if today I succeeded and I live comfortably in a house in Malibu, I can not forget that moment of trance when all of a sudden it broke out, life is that everything is going to be put in a box that closes when the time we live in, but later when you open the box everything comes at once and it is covered by an emotion like closing the door leaving behind all those you love, what is possible is it desirable, it depends on each and for me it's been that life Simple is just a memory for being able to say something that pushes the crowds coming to see me, I became a monster

Aucun commentaire: