when is it now

lundi 23 juin 2014

see a tube

see a tube that is wonderful, when I think that I did not want to do this too full, but when we want more is what is happening now, a proper environment, air holes that allow slow the course of the sun, but especially an invitation royal families around the world who want me to be the one who drives the lime to the applause of guests and then in an uninterrupted series of caprices of all kinds I completely finished the day of agree with my dog ​​on the human adventure as considering that everything is passion, how is it that in the presence of each other I am not able to pass which would give me a comfortable seat in the unconscious collective, but now I'm stuck on the huge event, which is in some ways the frenzied aperitif cocktails, but here I am in a position to miss out, it is imperative that I proposed center, and in time I have left to live I'm ready to take what's in front of me, because herding I realized that all that just ahead is the closest so I use without moving, saving time, of space, night vision, embankments and all about mitigating circumstances which are not contacted since the annexation of Crimea by Russia and when it happens like that we are helpless, we're not going ps still mitigate the interest, which is the sad thing is that everything that falls is not picked up, then how we will make the day everything will blow, it will bring many idiots, and the worried crowd, I think early July that it would be good because I have looked at the moon especially when it reveals a growing, with good binoculars I could even see the breasts of my neighbor, but when I think about what I'll do later I do not make the list because it would be too long, trips to foreign countries, months late, blue beaches, unique locations, and beautiful cabinets skin of animals killed in Africa, but it it is still a dream, because humans can live and dream at the same time is what allows it to pass over the barrier, which rises to pass cars

Aucun commentaire: