when is it now

mardi 24 juin 2014

one night and I spend

one night and I spend in front of the uncertainty behind everything is the way it begins and to a landscape identical contemplation I prefer to retire to my room as it is hot and I can not bear the people when they start to talk about real estate speculation for me what I prefer is to do something else when possible and then what it is the same everywhere, once I am blessed I am beginning to wonder what I will do after a request for permission but I demand that I am no longer in school and not in a nursing home, so I have to wait for the right moment, it is bound to happen one day, I I do not worry, everything is waiting for it to be ready in a minute, it's not trolling, it's important to be on the pace, otherwise we do expect millions of people behind me, and then once that is done I rest to be fit tomorrow is the first day of the sales, and I think I'll make a hole to put everything I no longer put because I made a great decision I will make a hole every time I have wanted to sleep with a woman like that never happens to me I do not think doing a lot of holes, so I'll go for a trip, as I have nothing to do here is something that takes me from time to time the head, how to keep the young mind, I see so many old people who are old in the head because there is a break, it's not like before, when we did not think all the time what time it is not to be late for dinner, but that is only an intermediate step, there is life in a winning ticket for everyone who takes us into eternity, is not it great to say that we are all invited to eat with Jesus, his father and all the souls of creation, it really is a great program and I'm in no hurry to attend, all I know is that one day it will be for me, but I have time before I have to spend years in my project to storm the monument of French literature, it is not an easy task, because there are so many interests, that I came into this swamp will not be smooth, but hey, everything is decided long ago, I have only one thing to do is to continue to produce for one day be able to say something, that's what I miss in life, the power to say something that does not belong 'poets, but I'm a maybe, which is not yet at the right level, but I'm confident and I'm sure one day I'll be where I want to be, it is a magical place that resembles old castle but with a decoration of all colors to make me put in a dream location to listen to sounds of the forest but when I spend hours searching I see although all this does not start now, it is then in several years that I can reach my goal for the moment I'm having to believe that I got when I'm just starting but hey it takes time to cheer up, because this is not a chance to start there is a need, because what else I have liked to go straight to the finals, but where would pleasure to fight in the blank with the hope of reaching the goal

Aucun commentaire: