when is it now

vendredi 27 juin 2014

it's not going as well as now

it's not going as well as now because since I do lack that right to say that everything is lined, and also in the way that everything is given in a gesture closed to traffic because here is private, but everything that touches the rope is cast in bronze and when it comes to taking things in the midst of uncertainty, I think it's time to eat, then you can always try to bear in the shadow zone, but when I went looking for where I'm able to put my heel, he was in a circle, and now it is changing rapidly as I had time to observe rules that happens it is a time that can be granted as it is done anyhow, but the result is dropped, you must rake leaves, they shoveled, but penalty is to have found why it is always facing the sun, because the shadow plane, it will overflow the limit, it's like that every night, so why I lie, I do it for no longer have the sensation to me to play when everything is urgent, it must be the only shelved, which puts the whole team in disarray right is won, I found the key, that's it, I can not stand, it's too loud, it's great, but how I could get to it, it's huge, I have to sleep, I went too far , I must come back, it's crazy to live here and how I'm going after because after spending limit must go further, this is only the beginning, still, still walking, still fighting and when I die it will be well rested, because death stops the human in flight and yet a special grace that frees me from terror, I feel the pressure reached me, this is a boat leaving the port, a plane taking off, finally, the freedom to live happy, this is an infinitely fulfilling time without any other intention to be delivered from the printing perish force contradictions which is tiring because it would go straight without being bothered by the defeats of mind about the lack pushes me to go further and not stop because that is what is clear days are useless and make a knot as tight as possible so that it lasts more in the silence that precedes the future time

Aucun commentaire: