when is it now

mardi 24 juin 2014

this memory is informed

this memory is informed that wants to show that it is placed in light and when I try to understand why I stumble upon a rock that does not move, because what is behind it is the silence of God, so I spend elsewhere I no longer seek what I can not find, but when we try to continue one can find the less, which corresponds to the old days, when for millions of years the human tries to take a step and then another, making the way, in peace, in war, in countries in which a source repeats the time I spend in force, but if one day I stop it does not continue, it will stop forever, so it is not fact, it is a chance to try, and that everything is done in accordance with the law I sought the way to go but it can not be done before have known when everything is done out of fear, then we can know that this is something is one thing and when it can not be dreamed while I'm in the opposite state, and I start by the end, which allows me to have fun even if everything is done in style, which is charming, while in any way under the ground, it's a bit in the race that everything is made provision for what happened in a giant thing going there and put everything that remains in the justice that has long been be sure to pay attention to this and I feel when it goes to do something else, which is not without putting equally for there I meet someone who learns that everything is set back, and before I could make a move I hear you cough, do you mean that it is tower will collapse I do not see why it's like that I do nothing is in front of the room an image that appears on the gray wall so I am in tune with the lack, that all that looks like an angel to take with any falsehood of life, because to be if that's so I want to be the one by which it was announced that it is finished, for all that is done is not final is what I know to have been in principle a gentleman who advance without asking what he wants by paying attention to the work that falls into the sea

Aucun commentaire: