when is it now

vendredi 27 juin 2014

something which descends

something which descends and takes time to realize what is the name of fear, it can do the trick, but surely in an attitude full of reproaches, because being left immediately without explanation, it is normal to take a stand once that is done I take in a little bottle cabinet where I put everything I can find, and there in a unique moment in French, I see that this is where my love is, then barreling straight I take foot in the citadel, it is guarded by a fly with a spiked helmet and red suspenders, she said stop, but suddenly I racket electric grid and she falls dead on the floor I make a small hole and I buried by a prayer, for it is in vain that I struggle, we must recognize that it is not killing flies I'll move on in life, so for be really gone in the right direction, I want a way to escape, so I think I spend time thinking, my brain is able to find a solution, or I have to stop and do something else , it can not last too long, we will have to move it, otherwise I'm screwed, while in the air there is enough to draw a rabbit on the ground is something else, it goes quickly and then suddenly it changes framework, once I understand why I'm sure to go faster, because in life there before and after, you should know that, if we want to position because now it goes I have more time to close all the windows, which causes me concern which does not surprise me, it's been that way I am, I'm afraid of others, I know that in society there has bad people, so as not to meet I zigzags jumping in the air, hoping that the scheme will be enough to not have to deal with a serial killer, but hey, as is 60 million in French, there is unlikely to be in the same place with someone who wants to kill you, then I pray that Mary protects me crazy and when I go somewhere I always check the main access to be sure it does not come through there, but as regards the second I do not have access to information

Aucun commentaire: